Top Red Wine Brands for Christmas from Around the World
Explore the top red wine brands 011Now chose from around the world for Christmas. Red wines remain the most popular wine on the market and are perfect to enjoy with a Christmas dinner. The different aroma and taste textures make red wines absolutely fascinating and there are many exotic wines available all over the world. It is true that wines are entirely a matter of personal taste.
There are different types of wines available in different flavors manufactured in different parts of the world. Some red wines are rather expensive, but you can find some of the best red wine brands at very affordable prices.
Save money on International calls with 011Now!
Chile and Argentina:
• Bodega Norton – Reserva Malbec: The palate brings plum and cherry flavors with lively acidity with a touch of black pepper and spice.
• Alamos – Mendoza Malbec: The Alamos Malbec carries a deep color, bright cherry aromas and a deep cassis and blackberry character.
• Concha y Toro – Casellero Del Diablo Carmenere: A deep carmine color offers plum, chocolate and spice in the nose with sweet, round but firm tannins in the finish.
• Cousino-Macul – Antiguas Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon: The Cabernet Sauvignon offers spice, cedar and black currant scents. The wine has good depth and a long finish.
• Trapiche – Oak Cask Malbec: Intense red color with sweet aromas of blackberries and plums and an elegant touch of smoke and vanilla with a velvety texture.
• Cotes-du-Rhone Rouge: Deep ruby color with intense notes of red fruit, raspberry jam, spices and black pepper. It is a soft and round wine, structured with freshness.
• M. Chapoutier – Cotes-du-Rhone Belleruche Rouge: The Rouge has aromas of red fruits, spices, liquorices and gray pepper with firm silky tannins.
• Banfi – Centine: Centine is ruby red with vinous and spicy bouquet. The Tuscan character of the Sangiovese is perfectly married with the international character of the Cabernet and Merlot.
• Ruffino – Chianti: This popular wine is made from Sangiovese grapes and is a medium-bodied red wine with fresh raspberry, cherry and a hint of rose petal.
• Lefkadia – Tanaid red 2010: Dry wine made from 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot, 15% Grenazh, 12% Malbec and 3% black Tsymlyansk. A young wine with notes of cherry, red fruit, red pepper. A moderately tannic, soft and rounded wine.
• Lefkadia – Festeliya red 2010: Dry wine made from 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 20% Shiraz, 12% Malbec, 6% Tsymlyansk black and 2% Saperavi. Stronger and more complex than the previous wine. In flavor: currants, ripe grapes notes, in the taste: vanilla, creme brulee. Full bodied wine with strong tannins, crisp aftertaste, without bitterness.
• Marques de Caceres – Rioja Crianza: A dark ruby wine with aromas of cherries and raspberries with a hint of vanilla. The wine delivers a long finish.
• Marques de Riscal – Rioja Reserva: you will enjoy the long and rounded palate. The wine is classical savory with notes of berries and oak.
• Osborne – Solaz Tempranillo Cabernet Sauvignon: The combination of Tempranillo and Cabernet Sauvignon allows for a lighter full-bodied red wine with the taste of sweet and spicy red berries, rich mocha with light, earthy undertones.
• KWV – Roodeberg: A medium bodied fresh red wine, with upfront summer berry aromas, complemented by subtle cedar and spicy oak flavors.
United States of America:
• Zinfandel – Zombie Zin: The Zombie Zin is a very affordable red wine with flavors of blackberries, cinnamon, cola and cherry jam.
• Beringer – Founder’s Estate Cabernet Sauvignon: The Cabernet Sauvignon offers cassis flavors from the black fruit that compliment the spice and vanilla aromas.
• Blackstone Winery – California Merlot: The California Merlot presents aromas of raspberries, plum, cherry and blackberry with a round middle and a long finish.
• Bogle – Old Vine Zinfandel: Bold notes of raspberry with flavors of blackberry and cranberries with tones of clove and nutmeg.
• Chateau Ste. Michelle – Columbia Valley Merlot: You will enjoy the aromas of black cherry, leather and spice with rich dark fruit flavors. The wine offers a long and sweet finish.
• Clos Du Bois – Sonoma County Pinot Noir: Smooth rich texture and subtle flavors with rich cherry characteristics.
• Hess – Hess Select Cabernet Sauvignon: Ripe plum and raspberry in the forefront with flavors of tobacco and caramel.
• Pepperwood Grove – California Merlot: Dark ruby in color with aromas of cherry, cedar and a hint of oregano.
Drink to your Health and Celebrate Christmas!
The different aroma and taste textures make red wines absolutely fascinating. Michael Broadbent once said: “Drinking good wine with good food in good company is one of life’s most civilized pleasures.”
Christmas is a Time for Family and Friends
Save money with 011Now phone calls to family and friends. We hope your holidays are filled with festivities and plenty of merry enjoyment. 011Now wishes you the best during this joyful season.