Quick Start Guide for the Tap4Call app for iOS devices
If you have ever wanted to make cheap (or even FREE) long distance calls and international calls using your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad you can do it with our iOS app called Tap4Call.
Tap4Call makes outgoing phone calls over your Internet connection, it doesn’t use your minutes from your cell phone plan. Tap4Call can work over LTE, 4G, and 3G networks. It also works over your home WiFi network as long as you have a good Internet connection. Using Tap4call over a WiFi network is preferred in most cases. As long as you have a good Internet connection you will get great phone call quality.
Here are the highlights of why Tap4Call is a great app:
- No registration is required!
- Tap4Call is free to download
- Tap4Call is free to try
- It offers Free and Cheap long-distance phone calls
- It allows users to make Free and Cheap local phone calls
- Tap4Call can call overseas for free or with cheap rates (call to Mexico, call to India, call to Colombia, call to Nigeria and so on)
Here is a quick guide on how to start using Tap4Call on your iOS device
1. Download Tap4Call
You can use this link to download Tap4Call for making free International calls (international, long distance or local).
Or, go to the Apple app store and search for the “Tap4Call” app. You will see a similar result to this screenshot
2. Launch Tap4Call
Make sure you have an Internet connection before you launch the app. It will connect to our server and our system will add free credits for you to try our services (after you run out of those credits you can still continue making free calls by doing certain actions in the Tap4Call app).
After you launch the app you will see a screen similar to this screenshot:
3. Start making calls with your free credits
You can start making calls! Click on the “Dialer” tab and enter the phone number in the “international format”. That means that you enter the country code first. It is very important to put the country code in front of the destination number!
- To make calls to India, enter “91” in front of the number.
- To make calls to Mexico put “52” in front of the phone number
- To call the USA type “1” at the beginning of the destination phone number
- For calls to Russia enter “7” in front of the number, and so on
Type in the number and click the green button to place your call within our system like on the following screen
After the call is placed you should be able to see the screen below. This means your connection is established and you can speak to your friend now.
4. Check out our rates (optional)
Click the “rates” from the main screen. You will see the list of the countries where you can make free and cheap international calls to.
Search for the country you are calling to. After you select the destination country you will see the price per minutes in credits. We round to the next full minute. This means if you call Mexico and talk for 90 seconds your call will be rounded to 2 minutes and your account will be billed for 2 minutes. Here is an example of the rates screen